THE LIGHTING OF THE ROYAL FORTRESS OF CHINON
A new lighting of the Fortress, worthy of the greatest monuments, has been implementing since November 2018.
This project, led in collaboration with Noctabene society, highlights the Fortress'beauty while respecting many standards of visual aspect, technique, historical knowledge and environmental:
- a modern and graceful appearance.
- a more complete lighting from the east to the west, especially thanks to fort St George's lighting.
- an adjustable and programmable system to work finely with hues according to the seasons or to specific events.
- a presevation and respect of the historical site: none equipment is fixed to the monument itself.
- a restricted visual effect in the landscape due to a lower pole's height compared to the previous ones.
The project is cofunded by :
The region Centre - Val de Loire
The Department Council of Indre-et-Loire
The federation of municipalities of Chinon, Vienne and Loire.
The city of Chinon