Reopening May, 21st
Restrictions are gradually eased and the government allows the Royal fortress of Chinon to reopen!
Within the scope of the coronavirus the monument is adapting routes and services to protect everybody's health & safety.
Our rules apply for visitors and staff :
- masks must be worn at all times
- hydroalcoolic gel is available to ensure maximum disinfection
- points of sale & distribution are equiped with plexiglass protections
- distance & safety rules apply
- to insure the protection all, ways in and ways out are not the same and one-way routes have been organised to prevent our visitors & staff to pass other visitors coming the other way
- if required, the access to some buildings can be restricted
- tickets can be bought online or on site- ideally contactless
- in the bookshop visitors are invited to touch as less as possible items, even just those they want to buy - preferably using their credit card - contactless
Terms & conditions are likely to evolve.
These mesures, observed by all, help to curb the spread of the coronavirus & to assure a safe and nice visit.